Chester May Festival
One of the top events on the UK racing calendar, The Chester May Festival is a favourite event for Adapt. In recent years we’ve provided VIP hospitality, customer engagement and more.
Chester May Festival – Chester Cup & Chester Plate Day
Chester May Festival
EVENT MANAGEMENT, VIP, HOSPITALITY, MARKETING, PRINTED MATERIALS, LED CREATION, SIGNAGE, STRATEGY, CONSULTANCY
A DAY AT THE RACES
The Chester Cup is one of the racing calendar’s most prestigious races. For two years running, the Adapt Events team was involved with brand activation, event management and hospitality for the Chester Cup & Chester Plate Day.
Our services included:
- Brand activation and brand awareness – Racegoers had a nice surprise at Chester railway station, where we had a PR team ready with free goodies including branded water and fans – which were very well received, as temperatures reached 70F.
- On-course branding – Customers were given free branded binoculars to get closer to the action, plus the opportunity to have their memories captured with a free photo and souvenir frame. We also produced LED perimeter animation for the stand-out offer of six places on The Chester Cup; and the LED perimeter for the inaugural Chester Plate, which featured five places.
- Hospitality – We looked after key clients, suppliers, guests and senior management in two private trackside chalets for the day; and also arranged passes to the after-race place-to-be – the 1539 roof lounge and terrace – which ensured an excellent day for all concerned.
- Signage – Adapt’s creative team designed many elements of course signage for the festival, while print production and installation was undertaken by our client Astra Signs. A huge 29,000mm x 2,500mm ‘Download The App’ banner on the famous Castle Bend was a standout, receiving great exposure via televised race coverage for all three festival days.
- Blimp – We designed and produced a 20ft x 8ft CAA authorised blimp, which flew over the famous course in sight of television cameras for the duration of the festival.
- Commemorative tie – For two years running, Adapt Events designed and produced a silk tie featuring the Chester Racecourse crest, The Chester Cup and the last 10 winner’s silks. This was promoted via social media and given to all owners of the featured races.
See more of our projects
Take a look at this selection of our favourite events:
Contact our events experts
If you’ve got an event in mind, we’d love to hear all about it and tell you more about our services. Simply complete the form below and the Adapt Events team will be in touch shortly.